Not all people relate their workplace bullying encounter the same way. Where some write their story in as few words as they can...others have the need to say a lot more. At Know Bull! we understand the 'why'. However, both 'methods', whether brief or lengthy, bear testament to the 'damage' workplace bullying inflicts on those who have encountered it in their workplaces.
The following are true accounts of what's happening in many workplaces. How do we know these accounts are true? Good question! We know these are true accounts -
To protect those who have taken the time to record their account from bully retribution, Know Bull! changes the names in these workplace bullying encounters. These accounts have also been cleared for publication by the original author.
Finally, Know Bull! has added their own content/comment in
Notes for submitting Your Story
1. Try to keep Your Story under 1,000 words
2. Where necessary, stories may be edited for length, and to remove personal details.
3. Contributors to this page can also include a 'nickname' to protect their privacy.
4. Prior to submitting your story please complete our Release for Publication.
5. Submit your story as an attachment, and your completed 'Release for Publication' in the body of the email.
PLEASE NOTE: The workplace bullying stories on this website have been pre-