Not too sure where to start to meet the requirements of the new Australian anti-
About the A4 posters:
1. These are 'general' workplace anti-
2. Scroll through the images on the right to select desired poster. Click on the poster image you want to download. The selected poster will open in a new window. Save the poster to your computer.
3. These A4 posters are FREE to download.
If you suspect there might be a 'bully' in your workplace, but don't know where to start, download and administer our 1-
About the 1-
1. It’s not until people see a ‘list’ of behaviours being perpetrated against them -
2. The questionnaire is by no means a definitive list of bullying behaviours; however, it does outline the most ‘used’ and ‘prominent’ behaviours that bullies employ against their chosen targets.
3. Not only is the questionnaire an invaluable tool for assessing the current health of your company/organisation -
4. Just print and distribute questionnaire with blank envelopes to enclose completed questionnaire. Ensure absolute anonymity for respondents in order to get an accurate 'picture' of the health of the company/organisation.
5. Collate results from completed questionnaires to establish what shape your company
6. The questionnaire is FREE to download.
DOWNLOAD: Questionnaire -
Article of possible interest: Psychopath in the corner office: The CEO bully
About the article:
We've included this article because there are very strong messages and questions that arise from this example that business owners need to heed. It's not just the workplace bullying companies need to be concerned about. It's the fact that where bullying exists...so too will other deviant behaviours...the type of behaviours that can literally ruin a company financially. And while the workplace bully remains in the workplace that ‘risk’ will never go away. One of the key questions business owners should be asking is: Knowing the prevalence of 'bully bosses' and their 'mobs'...Is the CEO, COO, Managing Director, etc really worthy of that 6-
Are you looking for Workplace Bullying Facts, Statistics and Information to prepare a paper or presentation? Know Bull! has a 'facts and statistics' web page, and a 17-
About the Survey Report:
1. This research conducted by Know Bull! not only supports current workplace bullying findings, but reveals the various health effects of workplace bullying; the 'preferred' strategies and tactics of workplace bullies; and includes discussion about workplace bullying being re-
2. The Report is FREE to download.
JUMP TO: Workplace Bullying Facts & Stats
JUMP TO: Previous Poll & Survey Results
JUMP TO: Articles and Information (Found under the Resources menu)
Have you been tasked with the responsibility to provide an anti-
About the anti-
1. The presentation is prepared to support 'Know Bull! Day' 2016 -
2. The presentation makes reference to Australian and global workplace bullying statistics and information.
3. The presentation is very easy to use. The Speaker's Notes contain instructions on when to advance the timed slides that correspond precisely with what's being said by the speaker.
4. Previous presentations have been downloaded more than 17,800 times, and are being used on intranets and in workplaces in Australia and around the globe -
5. The presentation and speaker's notes are FREE to download.
7. We don't mind if you 're-
DOWNLOAD: 2016 PowerPoint Presentation Note: Right click on link, select 'Save'. (210kb zip file)
DOWNLOAD: Speaker's Notes for the 2016 PowerPoint Presentation pdf (574kb) Note: Pdf opens in new window. Just select 'Save'.